Neon Electric Guitar:
When art meets science, you get Sidney’s Simi Isomalt Neon Sculptures! Take your sugar work to the next level with this vivid color neon technique invented by Sidney Galpern. Class includes learning pulled and hand sculpted isomalt to create your very own fabulous 20+ inch Neon Electric Guitar as a cake topper, decoration, or standalone centerpiece. Sidney will demonstrate how to easily change the design into words and sayings, as well as different shapes.
All supplies provided for use in class only.
In this class you will learn:
- Pulled Isomalt
- Hand Sculpted Isomalt
- Technology in Isomalt
- Safety with Isomalt
- Structure, Stability, and Transporting Isomalt
- Overcoming Humidity, Stickiness, and Clouding with Isomalt
- Understanding isomalt for ease of use
- Flavoring and Coloring Isomalt
- This class includes the battery pack to take home with your sculpture.
Classes all require full payment and are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you may sell your seat to another student on your own, JSCCC nor SimiCakes are not responsible for filling your seat if you are unable to attend.