Create the ever popular “Help Me Say Yes to the Dress” set with Arlene Chua from Chua Cookie! We will create a wedding dress, 2 cookies on a stick, and a large floral plaque.
Intermediate / Advanced – Must have a proficient understanding of basic piping and flood consistency. Appropriate for ages +16 years.
- Learn how to create a princess wedding gown using mixed media
- Create ruffled full skirt for the bride’s ball gown
- Brush embroidery
- How to apply metallics
- Piping and flooding with royal icing
- Tips on how to bake cookies on a stick
- Applying luster dust/glitter
- Handpiping 3 florals: mini roses, ribbon roses, carnations
- Learn how to pipe mini leaves
- Learn how to apply fondant
- Using an edible pen for calligraphy
- How to use royal icing transfers for lettering
- Tips on how to package the cookies as elegant edible wedding favors (how to create tags and tie beautiful bows)
- Royal Icing
- Luster & petal dust
- How to apply metallics and edible glitter
Classes all require full payment and are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you may sell your seat to another student on your own, JSCCC nor Chua Cookie are not responsible for filling your seat if you are unable to attend.