You may attract a customer with the looks of your cakes, but having an incredible tasting product will keep them coming back to you again and again!
The Art of Baking and Caking is a class focused on just that! Erin Schwartz of Stacked will discuss the fundamentals and science of baking, what issues can occur, how to prevent them from happening and provide you with the knowledge to know what went wrong so you can tweak your own recipes to perfection!
In this class, we will also:
- Discuss different types of Buttercream
- Demonstrate how to make 3 styles of Buttercream (American, Swiss and Italian)
- Have a tasting of above styles of Buttercream
- Go over Flavoring Cake and Buttercream
- Discuss modeling chocolate
- Demonstrate how to make your own Modeling Chocolate
- And More!
Each student will receive a detailed packet of information (a fantastic reference to taking home to your kitchen) which includes recipes for the different styles of buttercream, modeling chocolate, and ganache ratios!
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL CLASSES ARE HELD UPSTAIRS, THERE IS NO ELEVATOR. Please consider this when registering for classes.
All classes are non-refundable, nor can you switch to another class once registered. You may sell or gift your seat to someone else in the event you can not attend. If this is the case, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person taking your seat.